We understand that for many people, going to see a lawyer can be a daunting experience and usually done out of necessity rather than choice. We want to assure clients that we will do everything to make the process as easy as possible.
We acknowledge that as we continue to solidify our excellence in specialist legal services, this goal must be complemented and supported by the highest standard of client care. Therefore, in all our engagements, we will:
- Agree with the client in advance on all the levels of services required and clearly separate different tasks in alignment with the client’s overall objectives;
- Always act in the clients’ best interests;
- Provide straight-to-the-point and clear legal advice that the clients can easily understand;
- Make sure that our clients have a realistic timescale of their matter and the prospects of success;
- Ensure our clients understand every undertaking they commit to especially in relation to the possibility of an unsuccessful outcome and all costs implications;
- Keep the clients’ affairs confidential;
- Never discriminate against any client;
- Ensure that we constantly review and update our resources and expertise to deal with the clients’ matter;
- Inform our clients on the progress of their files and notify them of important dates to remember in relation to the file;
- Give our clients the most accurate information possible about costs to complete every task;
- Only charge for what has been agreed in writing in advance;
- Be aptly responsive and provide prompt replies to all telephone calls, e-mails and correspondence. This includes informing the clients of any delays and the reasons for them.